Tuesday 21 August 2012

What is your favourite sandwich?

That is one of the 'take-home' questions for August's Messy Church. My choice?
Well quite a few years ago on a trip to America I had an amazing filled bagel - it had proper corned beef, sauerkraut, melted swiss cheese, and salad wih a Russian dressing. I think there was also some gherkin involved - it was perfection!

However my real favourite is cheese, tomato and sald cream. It has to be mature cheddar and full of flavour vine tomatoes to make it really special... there's nothing quite like it.
Where would we be without bread?

So what is your favourite sandwich?
Looking forward to the comments and picking up some good ideas!

 

1 comment:

  1. Clearly it should be a Cheese Tomato and Salad Cream but I do remember a very good Bacon Brie and Caramelized Onion Chutney

    ReplyDelete